LOOTBOX - 100w Secure Device Charger - AUS
Sick of telling your kids to get off their phones and game consoles? Tired of device mess? Do you want quality time as a family, or just getting active outdoors?
LOOTBOX is a smart, secure, multi-device charging box, designed to help parents create healthier screen habits and a healthier life for our kids.
With two 100w USB Chargers inside you can easily charge up to 10 devices & more! Room for 4 laptops, and almost all 15 inch laptops will fit with space for charging. There is space for iPads / tablets, mobile phones, gaming controllers, TV remotes... Basically if it needs to be charged or hidden, throw it in!
And best of all, our smart door sensor will instantly alert you if the keys are stolen and the kids break in. The app also keeps a time log so there will be no more arguing about when game time started!
So now you can recharge, reconnect and find balance.
This page is for the AU/NZ product. If you are from the USA please go to the 100w USA product page here
- L x W x H: 400 x 300 x 310.8 mm / 15.7 x 11.8 x 12.2 inches
- Weight: 6.25 kg / 218 Oz (Including 2 USB chargers)
- Material: Anodized aluminium lid, powder coated steel body
- Device Holders: PVC coated (will not scratch your device)
- Rubber Feet: For air flow & no surface scratches
- 4 x Laptops: Up to 394 x 294 x 26 mm
- 4 x Tablets: Up to 195 x 294 x 19 mm, or 12 x Tablets if no laptops
- 4 x Phones: Any current phone on the market will fit
- Plus: game controllers, tv remotes, or other loot you need to lock away.
100w Power Chargers x2 (10 device max)
- Accredited: CE,FCC,RoHS, SAA, PSE
- L x W x H: 124 x 84 x 28 mm / 4.88 x 3.30 x 1.10 Inches
- Power: Input 12-24V, output 100W
- USB-C: 5V/9V/12V/15V--3A, 20V/5A
- PD QC4+: 3.3-11V/3A;3.3-16V/3A;3.3-16V/3A; 3.3-20V/3A
- QC3.0: 4.5V/5A, 5V/4.5A, 3.6V-6V/3A, 6-9V/2A, 9-12V/1.5A
- Power Cord: 2x AU (one per charger)
a great device for managing life balance especially with kids
Purchase, shipping and installation went smooth, even tough we are residing in France which was not an option for shipping on the lootbox website but after contacting the support team, one unit was especially reserved to us. The installation manual may be confusing at first glance because it creates expectations that there is a dedicated Lootbox application to configure the device. Instead it relies on a third party application that manages the integrated sensor and which is called Tuya Smart. One you have understood that everything else is pretty seamless. So now our teenagers kids, who formerly showed signs of addictions to screens - reinforced by the covid-19 episode - are pleased to let their laptops and smartphones into the box every day before they go to bed and we, the parents, are now assured that they won’t stay all night long eyes on their screens or that their sleep will never be disturbed by any kind of notifications from their devices. We thank you for that, your device is a great idea well packaged. That would be awesome if you could provide compatibility with Apple Honest in the future. Thanks!